How Could you get more gigs ? in 8 simple steps
If you want to get more gigs, then you must know certain marketing techniques to be able to do this and you must offer different services to other disc jockeys
- Design a unique selling proposition (USP) that makes you different from any other disc jockey.
- Decide what things you do differently and better than your competitors, and design a scheme to let people know about these things.
- Start by volunteering to DJ events at less than your Normal Price
- Network with anyone you know who might be able to get you gigs.
- Continue honing your techniques so that when you do get a job, people will be impressed and give you good referrals to other potential customers.
- Don’t book a once in a lifetime event when you are under qualified.
- Work with a Professional company before you go out and run real events.
- Most events require both a Disc Jockey and more importantly an Microphone Controller – make sure you can do both or have someone who can
Most importantly value your listeners or start building them, if you require an any more help regarding consolations, we can help, we are working with competitive rates to build a strong network coverage around the globe .
Media Emperor Business Consultants
New or existed business we can help you grow, if you think the other way we still wanna hear from you and your thought’s.
Tel: 0044 203 489 0235
Fax: 0044 203 031 1489
Wedding DJ Advice:
- Weddings are more expensive because they require more pre-planning and experience MCing. Work weddings with an experienced DJ before taking your own on and possibly ruining a special day.
- Sit down for at least one hour with your clients before agreeing to do a wedding. Provide a questionnaire to make sure key points are communicated and that all will be happy.
- Example: Well, you know how most Disc Jockeys charge a premium rate for Weddings, well what we do is not charge you this rate. You save…DJ’s give them more Value for their money…
- When it’s time for the next level (Best DJ Agency)